Friday, December 4, 2009

A Little Home Remedy

I was so worried that Wyatt was getting sick (and even more worried that I might give him whatever cold bug I'd caught). My sister, Kristie, gave me a little home remedy to try:

"Those suffering from common or sever colds should take one tablespoon room temperature honey with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder 1 to 2x daily for three days. This process will clear the sinuses and alleviate most cough and sore throat symptoms.

Make a glass of lukewarm honey water with cinnamon powder to help boost your immune system during the cold season."


I'll be the first to say that I've never really "believed" in most home remedies...mostly because they rarely work for me (and yet I am always trying new ones...hmm). I have been doing the 2x daily routine for the past two days. I have some about 30 mins before I eat breakfast and about 30 mins before I go to bed. I feel AMAZING...I'm talking, so-amazing-I-could-kiss-a-honey-bee!


So, I'm passin' this little remedy on to those of you who could use a little help this cold and flu season. Seriously, what have you got to lose??! If you don't believe me, do a little research of your own...you'll be amazed to see what's out there! ;)