Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Advice

Wyatt had his shots yesterday and the entire night was spent trying to comfort him. I gave him multiple baths (which seemed to be the only thing that worked). I alternated a heating pad, ice pack and massage. We gave him Children's Tylenol....and then Steve had to make a middle of the night run for Children's Motrin instead. I even tried some homeopathic essential oils. We tried EVERYTHING.

The only position that he wanted to be held in was where he faced forward and no pressure was on his legs. But he couldn't fall asleep in that position so he just cried and cried all night!

He even started getting congested, so we put a humidifier in his room.

To make matters worse...I woke up with a scratchy throat and body aches! HELP!

2 comments:

Matthews said...

You are so funny. The only advice I have is well I don't think there is any more.I think you tried everything. But he will start to feel better tomorrow. So don't worry. Everything is still so new to him that it seems like such a big deal to him. You need to post a video of him for me. I haven't seen this guy forever.

Sandi and Curtis said...

I agree with Matthews! Hang in there Em. He should be good as new tonight!