Monday, January 11, 2010

Uh Oh!

You know how in a previous post I mentioned that Wyatt cries with his mouth closed?? Well, you now have permission to slap me if I ever make fun of something he does that is actually a blessing...cuz guess what he's figuring out how to do??? SCREAM!



That video was just the beginning...he now practicies screaming any chance he gets, during naps, during diaper changes, feedings, if you don't fan him with a palm leaf and feed him chocolate covered strawberries....ugh, whatever are we going to do?? ;)

3 comments:

Candace said...

Ha ha! That's so funny! My kids are screamers too. Brynlee still screams...I wonder how long it takes to grow out of it. ;)

He's adorable!

Steven and Emily Bell said...

It totally cracks me up! It's like he's a little bird squawking for his food!! :@)

Kristie Norman said...

That is hilarious! He sounds like a dinosaur! I miss my little dude!