Monday, June 8, 2009

ONLY IN VEGAS

You know, I've totally enjoyed living in Vegas these past couple of years. I'm sure that people find a few crazys in their own towns, but there are some things about this town that seriously CRACK ME UP!

Only in Vegas will you find a huge neon flashing sign that so proudly says "Senior Living"! I mean, what other kind of sign would you expect in Vegas, right??

Or, how about this...the other day, Steve and I were at a Chevron near our house and suddenly, some serious baby makin' music came pumping out of a MINI VAN!! I mean, this guy must seriously be a chick magnet. How could anyone resist?? He's got the tunes...and the wheels for lugging your future wee ones!

My all time favorite...I was waddling...I mean, walking out of Target a couple weeks back. Just as I'm about to get to my car, this guy walks up to me and asks if I have any change. His buddy has run out of gas and he points to this jeep that is RUNNING, mind you. I honestly didn't have a dime on me, so I politely apologized and explained that I don't carry cash on me. The kicker? He gives me this grunt, like he's all annoyed, and says, "Well you have a credit card, there's an ATM just around the corner." Seriously....what's the world coming to? I didn't know that it was bad manners to not offer to take a complete stranger to the ATM when you don't have any change in your pocket!

1 comment:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Just wanted to wish you well with your delivery! We can't wait to meet Wyatt!