Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So, I must tell the world that I have the most AMAZING mother! She and Kristie came down this last weekend and helped me finish painting the bambino's room and the loft (ok, so 'helped' is the wrong word...cuz they pretty much did the ENTIRE project for me! I think I cried like 5 gazillion times....and they were both ready to stick a wet finger in my ear just to get me to shut up with all the "thank yas"!) I PROMISE to post some pics...but I wanna finish addin' my personal touches so you all can see the final product :)

My main squeeze (a.k.a. Loverboy...a.k.a. Steve) was such a huge help too! Poor Bentley was having a rough time for some reason and Steve and Josh did their best to entertain him while the gals were glammifying the walls. Kristie and Josh are seriously lucky to have Lyza...she is the most mellow, easy going baby!

(I totally stole this pic from Ashley's blog...these girls are adorable! Left: Lyza Right: Brooke)


I have to say that the funniest part was when they all went to leave. I crouched down to give Bentley a hug and my mom pointed to my belly and told him to tell Wyatt bye-bye. She then proceeded to explain that there's a baby in my tummy...so he pats my tummy. (You can just see the little wheels turnin' in his head) THEN, he pats the other two bumps stickin' outta my shirt and tells them bye-bye too!!!!!! AHH-HA-HA-HA! It's all right little man...I'd be confused too!

3 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Hilarious Emily! Kids ... you never know what they will say or do! Can't wait to see more photos!

Sharron said...

Oh those little boys, they always seem to zero in on those two other bumps don't they? Even on old grandmas! My grandson drove me crazy for a few months until I conviced him that they were not his!

Carolee said...

I didn't know you were having triplets! can't wait to see the final project.