Tuesday, March 17, 2009



Ok, so I realize that I haven't been posting too much lately...I blame it on the lack of energy :)

HOWEVER, my husband sent me an IM this morning while I was at work that was just TOO PRICELESS not to share with the rest of the world...enjoy!

Steven: So can I tell you my funny story now?
Emily: yep, totally ready
Steven: okay so i was coming down the stairs this morning and heard...
Steven: a cat meowing.
Steven: i looked out the front window and to my surprise I saw not one, but two cats.
Steven: They were locked in a death stare with hair raised and claws ready...
Steven: As I moved closer to the window to watch as the stare down continued, I realized that this was not going to be a quick little bout
Steven: These two cats must have had a long history and they now, finally, after months of harassment have come to a head and were ready to duke it out, even if it means blood, even death.
Steven: After a few long drawn out meows, both cats pounced with such utter speed and accuracy as they collied in mid air. The fight was on!
Steven: The stripped aggressor, yet smaller of the two, took control over the orange larger feline with great force.
Steven: After a few seconds of batting and swatting, fur began to fly. The smell of blood was in the air.
Steven: ...
Steven: okay this is taking way to long and i have stuff to do...
Steven: you get the idea
Emily: hahahahaha.....yes, but it's highly amusing to see you entertain the author in you!
Steven: there was a massive cat fight between two cats right out in front of our driveway
Steven: they had it out for about 10 minutes
Steven: after I saw that one was seriously loosing, I walked out and broke it up by yes, throwing the largest rocks.
Emily: NO!
Emily: you threw ROCKS at them?
Steven: one...that was all it took
Steven: I even missed
Steven: but one cat did not run as fast as the other when it was over
Steven: there was fur literally all over the cul-de-sac
Steven: ok that was my story

Seriously, this is just ONE of the reasons I LOVE being married to this man! He never, and I mean NEVER, ceases to amaze me...lol :) He always has me laughing!



1 comment:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Great photo! Crazy story.